Festival participation rules
1) Registration to the festival is obligatory. Participation in the festival is confirmed only after payment.
2) The number of full-passes is limited: 200 for leaders, 250 for followers and 20 for both roles partners. Additionally there will be 50 tickets available to purchase at the entrance.
3) You can register to the festival in a couple. To register in a couple both partners must fill in the registration form. When registering in a couple the participation in the festival is confirmed only after the payment of both partners. If one person in a couple cancels his/her registration, the second person’s registration will be cancelled as well.
4) If the number of registered leaders/followers is larger than the number of followers/leaders, new registrations would be placed in the waiting list, and the preferences would be given to the registrations in couples.
Terms of payment
1) You can pay by Visa/Mastercard on our website or in cash in Minsk, Moscow, St.Petersburg or Kiev.
2) The payment must be made within 2 weeks from registration confirmation. If the payment is not made within 2 weeks, the registration will be cancelled. You can register again. In this case your new registration will be accounted in the general queue and can get in the waiting list.
3) The prices of full-pass and separate milongas depend on the date of payment.
4) The payment is made in Belarusian rubles (BYN). The exact sum that will be withdrawn from your card will be in the currency of your card, you can ask your bank about the exchange rate.
5) 100% payment refund is possible only if you cancel your registration before February 8, 2019. In case the exchange rate changes by the time of the refund you might get a slightly different sum back. After February 8, 2019 the payment refund is possible only in force-majeure events.
1) Fill in the registration form.
2) Within 7 days after form submission you will get an email with confirmation or placing in the waiting list.
3) Within 14 days from that day the payment must be made. If you have any problems with payment or can’t pay within the time limit specified, please, email us to email@example.com.