Festival participation rules
Procedure for the registration and payment
- Fill in the registration form.
- Not later than in 14 days we will give you our response: we accept your registration or add you to the waiting list.
- After the tentative confirmation you will have 14 days to make the payment. You can pay in cash or online with a bank card.
- After the payment the registration is finally confirmed.
- Registration to the festival is mandatory. Participation in the festival is confirmed only after payment.
- The number of full-passes is limited: 160 for leaders, 160 for followers and 20 for both role dancers.
- Additionally there are 20 tickets available for each milonga. It is possible to purchase maximum 2 separate milonga tickets per person.
- You can register to the festival in a couple. To register in a couple both partners must fill in the registration form. When registering in a couple the participation in the festival is confirmed only after the payment of both partners. If one person in a couple cancels his/her registration, the second person’s registration will be cancelled as well.
- If the number of registered leaders/followers is larger than the number of followers/leaders, new registrations would be placed in the waiting list, and the preferences would be given to the registrations in couples.
- You can pay by Visa/Mastercard on our website or in cash in Minsk, Moscow, St.Petersburg or Kiev.
- The payment must be made within 14 days from registration confirmation. If the payment is not made within 14 days, the registration will be cancelled. You can register again. In this case your new registration will be accounted in the general queue and can get in the waiting list.
- The prices of full-pass and separate milongas depend on the date of payment.
- The payment is made in Belarusian rubles (BYN). To know the exact sum that will be withdrawn from your card will be in the currency of your card, you can ask your bank about the exchange rate.
- 100% payment refund is possible only if you cancel your registration before April 1. In case the exchange rate changes by the time of the refund you might get a slightly different sum back. After April 1 the payment refund is possible only in force-majeure events with documentary proof.